Start a New Business

Welcome to the City of Bee Cave! In order to start a new business, please use to apply for a Certificate of Occupancy. Note, we do not issue businesses licenses; we issue Certificates of Occupancy.

If you are continuing the same operations but with a new owner or business name, you need to submit an application for a Certificate of Occupancy but do not need to upload the Zoning Use Determination form.

If you are remodeling or have any new construction, you will need to apply for a building permit. If you wish to have any temporary "opening soon" or "now open" signage, you will need a temporary sign permit. Please visit the Application Center for more information and to apply for these things.

My Government Online

Contact Information

Thomas Hatfield
Administrative Coordinator

4000 Galleria Pkwy
Bee Cave, TX 78738

Ph: 512.767.6675


8:00AM to 5:00PM
Monday - Friday