Contractor Registration

All contractors and subcontractors must register with the City prior to being eligible to pick up building permits. To register, contractors must submit an application and required materials to the Planning and Development Department. Those materials include a copy of their driver's license, a copy of their professional license (for plumbing, electrical, and mechanical contractors), a copy of their liability insurance with the City of Bee Cave named as a certificate holder, and payment of $50 dollars. Registration is good for one year. If a Master Plumber, Electrician, or Mechanical Contractor wishes to designate others to pick up permits on his or her behalf, he must provide a list of names on letterhead at the time of registration. *A permit will not be issued until all contractors are registered on a project.

Contact Information

Planning and Development Department

4000 Galleria Pkwy
Bee Cave, TX 78738

Ph: 512.767.6675

8:00AM to 5:00PM
Monday - Friday